Bumbe Technical Training Institute wishes to recruit qualified and interested applicants to fill the following vacant position in its establishment.
- DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR /DRIVER (1 Post)
Overall Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for teaching students the rules of the road and the safe way to handle an automobile by developing their skills needed to pass the driving theory and practical examinations
- K.C.S.E Certificate
- Driver’s License for class BCE vehicles
- Instructor’s License
- Computer Literacy
- Conversant with NTSA Act and Regulations
- Knowledge of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Three years of relevant working experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop lesson plans and design curriculum to ensure all areas of driving course work are covered
- Teach students motor vehicle operation, road rules and safe driving practices to impart driving skills
- Provide practical driving lessons on the road to ensure lesson learnt in class are put into practice
- Monitor student’s driving, offering advice and assistance as needed to help the students develop their driving skills.
- Instruct students on the basic operation of a vehicle, defensive driving techniques and minor car maintenance
- Assess student’s class work and driving abilities to provide a basis of recommending issuance of driver’s license to students who qualify.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send hard copies of the Confidential cover letter quoting the relevant post reference, Vacancy position, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, and National Identification Card to:-
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
BUMBE TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O. Box 440-50406
On or before Thursday 9th February 2023.
Bumbe Technical Training Institute is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values Integrity, Professionalism, Transparency and Accountability, Teamwork and Collegiality, Responsibility and Commitment to purpose. Therefore applicants of either gender, persons with disability or those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews