The Finance Department at BTTI is mandated with the following functions
- Formulating, interpreting and implementing policies and regulations
- Preparing annual Budgets and Procurement plans in liaison with the procurement Department
- Preparing and submitting financial statements to relevant authorities
- Ensuring that the institutes meets all financial statutory obligations such as remitting tax, NSSF, NHIF and HELB.
- Managing of the Institute Resources
In carrying out the functions above, the finance department uses an automated system in delivery of quality and timely services to clients.
We advise advice trainees to take advantage of the available options to assist them pay fees to avoid disruption during their learning process. The options include HELB, GoK Capitation and negotiated fee payment methods.
We continually monitor and review performance of the structures and systems at the department by implementing quality management system based on ISO 9001: 2015 Standard and Institute Quality Objectives.
SERVICE DELIVERY CHARTER OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Service / Good Rendered
Requirement to Obtain Service/Good
User Charges (Ksh.)
Payment for goods and services
Payment for salaries for staff
Attending to parents’ and other stakeholders’ issues
Attending to students’ issues